Thursday, September 5, 2013

Musk Ox Counts is Released!

Okay, so I'm a little late in writing this, but on September 3, my second book, Musk Ox Counts, was released! Yay! It's fun and exciting, but it's also a little scary sending my baby out into the world. What if people don't like it?

If you're interested, you can buy the book on amazon.combarnesandnoble.com, or indiebound.org. Or you could go to your local bookstore and see if they carry it. If they don't, you can tell them that they should. You also should be able to order it from them. It's nice when people buy my book through an actual bookstore because then the bookstore is more likely to carry it in their store and people are more likely to see it when they aren't actually looking for it. But then, it's also nice when people buy it online as well. I'm not picky. :-)

2 comments:

A Stay At Home Doll said...

Love it! The book's design caught my eye and it was soooo hilariously witty.It reminds me of some Lane Smith work. After reading it I had to look you up to see who this brilliant person is. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Erin Cabatingan said...

I know this is way after the fact to reply to your comment, but I just saw it. I guess I should pay attention more to my blog. :) Anyway, thank you! I'm glad you like my book!